Tuesday 17 June 2008

Meme

Jules from Domestic Goddess in Training has tagged me for a meme, here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their Blogs.

So here are my facts:

  1. After my GCSE's I did a year of catering college before I decided that I wanted to do something a bit more academic and went off to do A-levels.

  2. I would love to own a smallholding.

  3. When I am not working, climbing or cooking , I love to go the cinema. Picking a favourite film is very hard for me, so I'll leave that for another meme.

  4. I have appeared on BBC News 24 and some national papers talking about my PhD work.

  5. By the time I finish my PhD I will have spent 22 years in education, you would have thought that I learnt something by now!
I tag
Thanks to Jules for thinking of me.

No comments: