Saturday 2 August 2008

Meme, 6 random facts about me

I have been tagged by Fiona at The Cottage Smallholder to share 6 random things about myself.

Tag Rules:

Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on the blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 random facts about me:

  1. I have unbelievable memory when it comes to song lyrics, even if I haven't heard the song for a while. When studying it can be very annoying that I can't remember a simple scientific fact but can remember the words for many many songs.

  2. I can pretty much sleep anywhere and through anything.

  3. TV influenced many of my early aspirations for possible careers. When I was watching Silent Witness I wanted to be a pathologist, Kavanagh QC made think that maybe I could be a barrister and wildlife programmes made me think that maybe I was destined to be David Attenborough's assistant.

  4. Like Fiona, I have tiny feet. I wear size 3 shoes. These are inherited from my mum. It makes buying climbing shoes very hard work.

  5. I am grateful to Serena Williams, now people can spell my name correctly.

  6. Once we have moved today, I will have lived at 7 address in 8 years!
I am tagging:

3 comments:

Frankie said...

Hi Rock Cakes - thanks for that, I'm half way there!!!

Frankie.

bron said...

Hi Serena

Thank you - I'm there!

http://practicallydaily.blogspot.com/2008/08/meme-6-random-facts.html

Bron

Trekkie said...

Yikes, I've just noticed that you tagged me!!!! I'll have a think and see if I can think of 6 facts that won't send people to sleep over their keyboards while reading them :-))